Video Conferencing: No Boundaries Meetings and Presentations!
Pitching prospects in person is always the preferred sales scenario. However, occasionally due to circumstances or budget, this is not a feasible option. Fortunately, technology has made video conferencing a useful and increasingly popular alternative. All you need is a web cam and maybe a microphone and you can essentially sell to anyone from anywhere (well, assuming they have a computer as well). Most require very little tech ability, so even your most computer apprehensive coworker can look like a superstar to the prospect you’re trying to win over. These are a fantastic way to offer product demonstrations, tutorials, sales presentations or even just hold your meeting with remote team members. Some of the more robust, feature-rich web conferencing services include HD video, white boarding, and ability to record meetings.
Here are a few of our favorites to get you started:
- GoToMeeting: Citrix’ web conferencing solution is so standard it has become a verb to describe video conferencing. It has a very easy to use interface. It’s browser-based, requires no downloads, and has its own iPad app. Great for beginners and basic use.
- WebEx: Cisco’s solution offers a few more bells and whistles than GoToMeeting. It has an iPad app and the capability to have 25 meeting attendees on a basic plan (GoToMeeting maxes out at 15 on their basic plan). Recommended for more advanced users.
Here are a few free and low cost options
- me: Free, very easy to use, and allows you to share your screen with anyone online. Pro version also available.
- Skype: Free and popular video conferencing also allows secure file transferring.
- Google Hangouts: Integrated with the Google+ social network, so it requires an account.
Igniting Sales Growth…
Keep in touch with us anytime by following us on our Facebook and Twitter.